Fund Raising Events
Hump Day at El Rio
Come Celebrate HUMP DAY at the EL RIO Mexican Grill located at 65 North Main Street, Rocky Moun, Virginia Wednesday July 30th from 5-9 PM. Come enjoy a meal, and register for a door prize. 10% of your purchase will go to the Franklin County Perinatal Education Center.
Indoor Yard Sale
Saturday October 25, 2014, 7 AM to 2 PM
Come by the Perinatal Center at 335 South Main Street
Lots of Great Deals on NEW Bedding, Home Apparel and ETC.
Cutest Baby Calendars
The 2015 Franklin County Cutest Baby Calendars Contest will be excepting aplications for the 2015 Cutest baby Calendar starting August 1st, 2014. Any questions please call us at 540-489-1800
2015 Theme-- MOTHER AND BABY
- This years theme is mother and baby. The photo must contain a photo of both mother and baby together. All babies must be within newborn to 18 months of age at the submission of the contest entry. All contestants must be a resident of Franklin County, Virginia. A parent or legal guardian must approve submission of the contestant's entry and current photo by completing a contest entry form and signing the contest agreement. Franklin County Perinatal Education Center (FCPEC) staff and volunteers have the right to publish submitted photo(s), child's name, and city submitted. Slight photo alterations may be made by FCPEC staff in order to fit our site or email newsletters properly. There is a $25.00 registration fee to enter the Franklin County Cutest Baby Photo Contest, which can be paid, cash or check. See mail-in submission information in item 10 below.
- Franklin County’s Cutest Baby Photo Contest is a non-profit fundraising event. All proceeds will be donated to the Franklin County Perinatal Education Center (FCPEC). Judges will review all entries and vote on top 12 contestants. The 12 contestant photos with the largest number of judge votes will be selected to pose in our Franklin County’s Cutest Baby/Mother 2015 calendar. From these selected contestants, judges will then select the top three winners of the contest. Contestant photos are judged with no discrimination towards sex, race, or age. All decisions are final.
- A current photo no larger than 5X7 may be submitted with a contest entry form. A current digital photo may be e-mailed to email@example.com in .jpg photo format. Photos containing nudity of children/mothers or depicting any derogatory or dangerous positions will not be accepted. FCPEC staff reserves the right to refuse any photograph that they deem unacceptable.
- The top 12 contestants will be featured in the 2015 calendar. Prizes will be awarded to the top three winners. First prize will include showcase of winning baby as photographed by Studio Belle Visage on the cover of the 12-month calendar as well as additional prizes. Calendars will be printed and sold to the general public. All proceeds from calendar sales will be donated to FCPEC. Studio Belle Visage will also donate an 8X11 photo from the calendar shoot. Additional pictures may be purchased at the family’s expense. Additional prizes will also be given for second and third place winners as deemed by the judging panel.
- If a professional photo is submitted to our contest, FCPEC will not be held responsible for copyright infringement. It is highly recommended that the parent or guardian receive rights to use the photo prior to contest submission.
- The deadline for entry forms is August 29th by 5:00 PM. Finalists will be announced after September 9, 2014. The top three winners will be informed via phone.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law. Contestants assume total responsibility of knowing their local laws in regard to photo contests and are subject to any local, state, national or international laws. FCPEC accepts no responsibility for making individual legal determinations.
- Mail-in submissions will be subject to the following guidelines:
- FCPEC is not responsible for lost or damaged photos.
- Mailed in photos must be no larger than 5”X7”.
- Photos will be returned if a self-addressed, stamped envelope is included with the mail-in entry.
- Mailed in pictures must be accompanied by the following items:
- Contestant Entry Form
- child’s name, age and city
- check for $25 per entry payable to:
- Franklin County Perinatal Education Center
P.O. Box 2700,
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
Note: A $40.00 fee will be charged for returned checks and could result in photo not being entered into contest.
- All images may be copied and reused the discretion of FCPEC or Studio Belle Visage Photography for purposes of advertising and promoting this and future fundraising events.
- Please ensure your contestant entry form information is completed accurately. FCPEC will not be responsible for miscommunications due to inaccurate information or eligible information. Parent or legal guardian must sign all entry forms.
Click on Entry Form Below
Baby Calender Fundraiser\Franklin County Cutest Baby Photo Contest Entry Form