Fund Raising Events
Girl Friends Night Out!
Friday November 15, 2013, 6PM-8PM. Come enjoy some wine & cheese, socialize, and shopping. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Franklin County Perinatal Education Center. Please RSVP at 540-489-1800. Taking place at the Franklin County Perinatal Education Center at 335 South Main Street.
Indoor Yard Sale
Saturday April 5, 2014, 7 AM to 2 PM
Come by the Perinatal Center at 335 South Main Street
Lots of Great Deals on NEW Bedding, Home Apparel and ETC.
Cutest Baby Calendars
2014 Franklin County Cutest Baby Calendars are in!! Get yours today at one of the following locations: Children's Clinic, Get "UR" Fix, The Tortoiseshell Tabby, Farm Bureau Insurance, The Hub Restaurant, and The Franklin County Perinatal Education Center! $5.00 each!! ALL proceeds go towards the Perinatal Center! Any questions please call us at 540-489-1800 !!
Cutest Baby Photo Contest
- All contestants must be within newborn to 18 months of age at the submission of the contest entry. All contestants must be a resident of Franklin County, Virginia. A parent or legal guardian must approve submission of the contestant's entry and current photo by completing a contest entry form and signing the contest agreement. Franklin County Perinatal Education Center (FCPEC) staff and volunteers have the right to publish submitted photo(s), child's name, and city submitted. Slight photo alterations may be made by FCPEC staff in order to fit our site or email newsletters properly. There is a $25.00 registration fee to enter the Franklin County Cutest Baby Photo Contest, which can be paid, cash or check. See mail-in submission information in item 10 below.
- Franklin County’s Cutest Baby Photo Contest is a non-profit fundraising event. All proceeds will be donated to the Franklin County Perinatal Education Center (FCPEC). Judges will review all entries and vote on top 24 contestants. The 24 contestant photos with the largest number of judge votes will be selected to pose in our Franklin County’s Cutest Baby 2014 calendar. From these selected contestants, judges will then select the top three winners of the contest. Contestant photos are judged with no discrimination towards sex, race, or age. All decisions are final.
- A current photo no larger than 5X7 may be submitted with a contest entry form. A current digital photo may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in .jpg photo format. Photos containing nudity or children depicted in a derogatory or dangerous position will not be accepted. FCPEC staff reserves the right to refuse any photograph that they deem unacceptable.
- The top 24 contestants will be featured in the 2014 calendar. Prizes will be awarded to the top three winners. First prize will include showcase of winning baby as photographed by Studio Belle Visage on the cover of the 12-month calendar as well as additional prizes. Calendars will be printed and sold to the general public. All proceeds from calendar sales will be donated to FCPEC. Studio Belle Visage will also donate an 8X11 photo from the calendar shoot. Additional pictures may be purchased at the family’s expense. Additional prizes will also be given for second and third place winners as deemed by the judging panel.
- If a professional photo is submitted to our contest, FCPEC will not be held responsible for copyright infringement. It is highly recommended that the parent or guardian receive rights to use the photo prior to contest submission.
- The deadline for entry forms is August 30th by 5:00 PM. Finalists will be announced after September 10, 2013. The top three winners will be informed via phone.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law. The contestants assume the total responsibility of knowing their local laws in regard to photo contests and are subject to any local, state, national or international laws. FCPEC accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.
- Mail-in submissions will be subject to the following guidelines:
- FCPEC is not responsible for lost or damaged photos.
- Mailed in photos must be no larger than 5”X7”.
- Photos will be returned if a self-addressed, stamped envelope is included with the mail-in entry.
- Mailed in pictures must be accompanied by the following items:
- Contestant Entry Form
- child’s name, age and city
- check for $25 per entry payable to:
- Franklin County Perinatal Education Center
P.O. Box 2700,
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
Note: A $40.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- All images may be copied and reused the discretion of FCPEC or Studio Belle Visage Photography for purposes of advertising and promoting this and future fundraising events.
- Please ensure your contestant entry form information is completed accurately. FCPEC will not be responsible for miscommunications due to inaccurate information or eligible information. Parent or legal guardian must sign all entry forms.
Click on Entry Form Below
Baby Calender Fundraiser\Franklin County Cutest Baby Photo Contest Entry Form